- Access to a leading Euro-Indian community of innovators and join high-level discussions to learn, evaluate, and access opportunities in India
- Possibility to join exploration tours to get to know the Indian market
- Provide your startups with the chance to take part in internationalisation crash courses, exploration programs, and receive mentoring from specialists
- Understand the techniques to identify if your portfolio companies are ready to go abroad and support them with their first steps
What you get
Who can be an Ambassador
- European or Indian companies
- Ecosystem Builders – Accelerators, incubators, associations, tech parks, innovation hubs, investors, and governmental bodies
- You must have tech companies in your portfolio
What we expect from our Ambassadors
- Co-organize events with us – webinars, round-tables, internationlisation crash courses, among others;
- Participate in EU-India Innocenter activities – co-organize, host or participate in at least 1 event a year.
- Engage a minimum of 7 startups to participate in our programs throughout the 3 years of the project;
- Engage within the EU-India Innocenter network.
- Share EU-India Innocenter programmes, open calls and events to your community;
- Have periodical meetings with the EU-India Innocenter team – Be available for at least 1 meeting every 2 months.
Or Keep up to date with our activities
If you are not in a position to commit but still want to be engaged with us, you can sign up to receive our newsletter. You will get all information about the programme and participate in activities that fit your profile and interests.
1 - Is there any cost involved in these actions?
The programme is free of charge. Please note that all the events are taking place online. If there is a change in the situation and you want to join a local event in India, you may be required to cover your personal costs.
2 - I do not have the necessary requirements to be an Ambassador. Are there other ways to be part of the network?
Of course, sign up to receive our newsletters. You will have access to our community and receive all information about the programme and events. You can share them with your portfolio, enjoy many benefits and take part in activities that fit your possibilities and your profile.
3 - Can I register only to receive the newsletter and when my company is more suitable, become an Ambassador?
Certainly! This is a long-term project that runs until 2023. Through the newsletter, you will always be updated about our programmes and can participate in the ones that are most appropriate to the moment of your company.