Thank you for visiting EU-India Innocenter’s website, an EU-funded project (hereinafter ‘the Project’) that has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 coordination and support action program under grant agreement No. 101004815. ‘
EU-India Innocenter (hereinafter ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘the Project Partners’) is being implemented by a multidisciplinary consortium composed of 6 companies:
- uGlobally B.V, responsible for the Project’s marketing and communication, including the hosting and managing of the website;
- UAB Civitta, the project coordinator;
- DutchBasecam Foundation (‘Stichting DutchBasecamp’), responsible for the go-to-market preparation of the Project;
- German Entrepreneurship GmbH, responsible for the exploration programs of the Project;
- Integrated Social Services Mantra Foundation, responsible for providing scaling support for the companies that participate in the Project and;
- 91springboard Business Hub Private Limited, responsible for the Project’s sustainability.
2. What personal data do we collect about you and why?
The amount and type of information we process depends on your activities and use of the Website. Certain information is collected simply from your use of the Website, whereas other information is submitted by you voluntarily in your communications with us or to receive requested services. Below, we explain what categories of information we process, for what purpose and on what legal grounds:
Visitors to our website / Non-clients seeking information
We collect personally-identifiable information (personal data) on certain areas of our website when users register or subscribe to our newsletter or reach out to us requesting information about our services. The personally-identifiable information collected may consist of information that you provide, such as name, post address, e-mail addresses, telephone- and fax numbers as well as company name and the position you hold there. This is done on the basis of your consent.
In the course of our contact with you regarding our (possible) services we will need to process certain other categories of personal data.
- Your name, company name, job position and contact details will be processed in order to be able to respond to any enquiries and to build a database of (prospective) clients for internal client management purposes.
We process this information for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
EU-india Innocenter is committed to having accurate and complete information, and kindly asks you to provide information of this nature, as well as any updates or corrections that may be necessary, directly through the Website or using any official contact channel of the project.
3. How do we store your data?
- Any personal information you provide us with through the Website or by signing up to our Newsletter is securely stored by the Project Partners for the duration of the Project and for five calendar years after the end of the Project. This is in order to fulfill a legal obligation as agreed with the EU. Anonymized Personal Information, which cannot be associated to an individual, may be retained for an indefinite period.
- We will terminate the processing of your information when (i) your information is no longer needed, (ii) you expressly revoke the consent previously given for the processing of your information, or (iii) there is a legal obligation in this sense.
4. What are your data protection rights?
Every data subject is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the Project Partners for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Project Partners correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Project Partners erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Project Partners restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Project Partner’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Project Partners transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, for any of the above named Project Partners, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to make a complaint with the local supervisory authority with respect to the way your personal data is processed or the way your rights are handled in this respect.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytics – We use these cookies to analyze and understand your activity in the Website. We currently use Google Analytics to collect information that allows us to improve your Website experience.
How to manage cookies
When visiting our website you will be asked if you wish to accept cookies or not. You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and this website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function optimally as a result.
6. Privacy policies of other websites
7. Who do we share your personal data with?
The personal data that we process is stored on the servers of the cloud-based database management services engaged by the Project Partners. The Project Partners will ensure that all such service providers are bound by a data processing agreement in order to help ensure that they process your data, on our behalf, with the same level of security and confidentiality as applied by the Project Partners themselves.
Except as described in this paragraph, we will not disclose, transfer or sell personal data to any third party unless you have explicitly consented to this in writing.
We may also disclose or transfer personal data to processors for the purpose of the proper performance of the services we provide to our clients. We ensure that data processing agreements are in place with any such processors in order to help ensure that they process your data, on our behalf, with the same level of security and confidentiality as applied by us.
8. International transfer of personal data outside the EEA
And also partner with Mantra Capital and 91Springboard based in India we are sometimes required to share your information with these parties. We also use Google Cloud services whose servers are based in the United States of America.
Where disclosure or transfer of personal data takes place in or to a country that does not ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data, we will take measures to ensure that additional safeguards will be put in place and will agree on Standard Contractual Clauses with them to ensure compliance to the GDPR regulations.
10. How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com